Tuesday, March 20, 2012

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/9707/76168234.jpg 
Hi Chester-Land,

I would like to thank you for this Project and hope Chester would see it and appreciate it. I'm a girl from Tirana, Albania and been Linkin Park fan since 12 years now. I've seen them Live a couple of times but my love for them is so immense and I wish with all my heart LP would come and play in my country once. I've started a Petition on Facebook and so far I've managed to gather more than 5,000 Albanian Soldiers (and here if you like might visit us https://www.facebook.com/groups/linkinparkalbania/). Anyway, I've established the Albanian Linkin Park Fan Club. We've had regular meeting and on 24 March we are going to have a huge Party to celebrate Chester's Birthday. As a present for Chester, and on behalf on the Albanian Linkin Park Fan Club I'm sending you the Poster of the Event.

Hope this ends up to be a beautiful B'Day Project,

Sincerely,

Davjola

Name: Albanian Linkin Park Fan Club

0 comments:

 
Chester Birthday Projekt 2013 Diseñado por Wpdesigner y adaptado por Zona Cerebral. Distributed by Deluxe Templates