Tuesday, March 20, 2012

http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/6937/78989081.jpg 

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/2039/95624168.jpg

Happy Birthday Chester Bennington !
Today is a very special day for you.. Have fun and enjoy your day:)
I wish you all the best with all my heart and I believe you're worth it! I hope all your dreams and wishes come true. I wish you, your day to be so special
as you are. Not only this day to be special but all your days :)
Always keep smiling..it's fits you..And if something go wrong you can find the good side of everything:)
Chester, I wanna tell you that I love you so much!! I love your voice, your smile, your eyes, your face, your laughter, your body, your tattoos,
 your style .. everything about you <3
You are so unique.. your voice is so magical <3 I admire you very much. You are adorable and awesome. Everytime I look a picture
of you I smile:)
I love Linkin Park so, so much! You're all a big part of my life.. I listen LP since 2009. Since then you changed my life. You helped me
so much with your amazing lyrics in my life. I can't imagine a day without listening LP.
My dream is to meet you, and all the members of Linkin Park.. I wish one day my dream come true.

With love,
Christina Phasoulidou LP from Cyprus <3

Name: Christina Phasoulidou

0 comments:

 
Chester Birthday Projekt 2013 Diseñado por Wpdesigner y adaptado por Zona Cerebral. Distributed by Deluxe Templates