Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hi Chester!!!
This is the sixth time your fans get together to wish you a Happy Birthday in a very special way. I really hope you get to see this and enjoy your presents.

If your curious about past year's projekts check them out here (2008 - 2009 - 2010 -2011 - 2012).

CHESTERDEAN
Happy 37th Birthday, Chester. I really hope you have a wonderful time with your loved ones. I have no words to describe what you mean to me, your music has been there for me every time I needed it, sometimes even more than the people in my life, and for that I thank you and wish you happiness and all the good things that life can give to one person. I wish you a long, happy and successful life. Love you, always.
ChesterDEAN.

Name:ChesterDEAN (Maria)
Email: chesterlandsite@gmail.com
-----------------------------------
LINDA M.
Name: Linda M  / (chestersflikka)
Email: BuffeM10@hotmail.com
----------------------------------- 

KAMEIKO
Name: Kameiko
Email: heero_yuy31324@yahoo.com
Link: http://nephthysphoenix.wordpress.com/
----------------------------------- 

MARIAH
Name: Mariah Lovillo
Email: mariahlovillo@hotmail.com
Link: linkinpark.mx
-----------------------------------

LEILA

Hey Chester! My name is Leila (my twitter username is leila_LP if you remember me.. but I doubt that you do :D)
Well.. It is your Birthday!!! Congratulations!!! I wish you to be healthy, happy, loved, I hope all your dreams come true! I wish you to make us happy with your perfect voice, music, smile, positive energy and your famous jumps for many-many years :D
What can a fan give to her idol on a BDay? Nothing material I guess.. And so I made a digital stuff once again. This drawing is my first big work on the graphic tablet. I tried so hard and I hope you like it. Also I hope you will like my GIF :) Hope you will see all of the gifts from each of your fans. Please let us know if you will!!
I want to say thanks to Mary for this project, for giving us a chance to show you our big fan love! I am taking part in it for the 4th time already and I think It is not the last ;)
 If you want to see my previous presents, go here: http://bit.ly/YSUjDO (2010), http://bit.ly/VlNJ8M (2011), http://bit.ly/Xwb1Yc (2012)
Okay, I’m too chatty..
Happy Birthday!!!! Enjoy your day!!!! From Russia with love!!!!

Name: Leila
Email: leila-lp@yandex.ru
-----------------------------------

ANNA
Hi Chester!
I think you're an amazing person, and you have the most fantastic voice! I wanna thank you guys so much for making your awesome music! Keep going, and don't ever stop! ;) And Happy Birthday!
From Anna, Denmark.

Name: Anna G.N.
Email: annagn101@gmail.com
Link: linkin-park-blog.tumblr.com
-----------------------------------

MANYA
Happy Birthday, Chester!
I wish you a most happy birthday, and that it will be as awesome as it can be.
I wish you lots of love, inspiration, happiness, fun moments, and everything you could ever wish for yourself.
There are no words to explain how much you mean to me - you are probably the most heroic man I know and definitely one of the best that there ever was, or will be.
I am grateful to you not only because of the music, which is brilliant, but also because of the way you act as a person - and believe me, you are a great person and I remember you once said in an interview that no one would be interested in you, if it weren't for the Linkin Park thing - well, that's not true. I wouldn't have liked you half as much if you weren't as awesome as you are.
Thank you once again and have an awesome birthday,
Love,
Manya

Name:
Manya
Email:
presentsandpostcards@gmail.com
----------------------------------- 
JANI AND WILLOW



Happy birthday Chaz thanks for NZ summit and Aussie tour. love from your loyal fans jani and willow
Ps willows pic of band age 5 ;)





Name: Willow Mitchell / Jani Mitchell (mum)
Email: jani.mitchell@yahoo.com
-----------------------------------

ANA
Happy Birthday, Chester, thanks for being an inspiration!

Ana

Name: Ana
Email: ana.banana23@yandex.ru
----------------------------------- 

THEA
This man is a fighter. He's a great soldier, and he makes little teenagers like me, feel the same. I've been a strong soldier because of this amazing human being. His music is helping me the whole time, and there's no life without this band. So thank you so much, Chester, you're a great, true soldier with so many properties. Happy birthday! I hope you'll enjoy your day, 'cause I think this day is the start of something good.

Name: Thea EM
Email: theaem@hotmail.com
Link: catalyzedbylife.tumblr.com
-----------------------------------

MIHAELA
Name: Mihaela
Email: m.rozmariclp37@gmail.com
-----------------------------------

CLAUDIA
Thank you for being you, Chester. Have an awesome one with your friends and family. Much love and respect.

Name: Claudia B.
Email: lp.meteora.theory231@gmail.com
-----------------------------------

PHOENIX K
Name: Phoenix Kiernan
Email: nothing_tr9@yahoo.com
-----------------------------------

ARIEL
Dear, Chester I Hope you Have a wonderful 37th birthday may all your wishes come True & hope you get to celebrate your special day with friends& loved ones. I’ve been  an L.P. Fan since hybrid theory. &To This day I’m still am a L.P. Fan. I love the way you sing both ways a voice like a monster & a voice like a angel. well I hope to see you guys perform one day.  & my favorite tattoos are the koi fishes😊. well I hope you have a rocking b-day! stay as cool as you are😊 \m/! \m/!

Name: Ariel Alcazar
Email: alcazarariel@gmail.com
-----------------------------------

MELANIE
Name: Melanie
Email: melli.schlimm@googlemail.com
-----------------------------------

CHRISTINA


You are an amazing artist and an amazing person. I admire you so much and you are such an inspiration.
I wish you the best because you totally worth it. I also wish you, your day to be so special as you are.
Always keep smiling because it fits you..And if something go wrong you can find the good side of everything.
I can't even explain how much I love you.
Have fun and enjoy your day with all your loved ones :)
With love,
Christina Phasoulidou (from Cyprus)

Name: Christina
Email: chris_97_23@hotmail.com
-----------------------------------

Анна
Name: Анна
Email: bubblesjellyfish@yandex.ru
-----------------------------------

ANDRESSA
Name: AndressaLP
Email: andressaa_LP@yahoo.com.br
Link: http://lpunderground.com/users/andressalp
-----------------------------------

DOMINIKA



Thank you Chester for everything, that you do. You learned me how to life and you're my fucking idol!!! :D

Name: Dominika
Email: dominika.bondaruk@gmail.com
-----------------------------------

LINKIN ART
Name: Linkin Art
Email:
mail2linkinart@gmail.com
-----------------------------------

HADBA'A
Name: Hadba'a Muhammad
Email: Pulse7@rocketmail.com
-----------------------------------
 
JOSKA
Dear Chester,
I hope you have a wonderful birthday with all your friends and family <3 br="">Go on with making your awesome music, you have a beautiful voice!
I will be a Linkin Park fan forever, but I'm especially a Chester fan ^^
xxx Joska

Name: Joska
Email: joskapersoon@gmail.com
-----------------------------------

JENNA
Happy birthday Chester! Hope your day is every bit as exceptional as you are. You are such an inspiration; I am so grateful for the joy you have brought me every day and all the good you've brought to this world. Never stop being the amazing man you are. May you have a wonderful day and I wish you all the best!

Name: Jenna
Email: oodgal_129@hotmail.com
-----------------------------------

CÁTIA AND INÉS

Name: Cátia Marques and Inês Carvalho
Email: c_markes@hotmail.com
-----------------------------------

REMY
Dear Chester,
I really hope this gets to you. I just want you to know that you've saved my life, and I can't thank you enough for that. I hope you live a long and happy life, and keep changing people for the better. Because you've definitely changed me.
Love
-Remy

Name: Remy (aka Naila)
Email: remymckwakker@yahoo.com
Link: remymckwakker.tumblr.com
-----------------------------------

ALDO



Name: Aldo
Email: misticorevolution@hotmail.com
-----------------------------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHESTER!!!!

0 comments:

 
Chester Birthday Projekt 2013 Diseñado por Wpdesigner y adaptado por Zona Cerebral. Distributed by Deluxe Templates